Skip to main content

Welcome to my Introduction ✨


 

About  ⚕ Mufina 👩‍⚕️

"Hello! My name is Mufina, I am a Psychologist from Chennai, INDIA. I provide quality mental health services to people.  “Favorite Quote: BE UNSTOPPABLE”  “My friends and family have always come to me when they want someone to listen to their concerns or help them find solutions to their problems. I enjoy knowing that I can use my empathy and compassion to offer them support in challenging times. I believe I have many valuable skills that can help me succeed as a mental health counselor, and I’m excited about pursuing this profession so I can help others with their mental health issues.” I have completed my Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Counselling Psychology. I am passionate and have a knack for understanding people which drove me to pursue psychology. Listening, being empathic, understanding and being polite are my strengths in this field. Deal with: Depression, Managing Emotions, Work Stress, Bullying, Eating Disorder Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Self-Harm, Breakups, Family Stress, Chronic Pain, Financial Stress, Weight Management, Exercise Motivation, Domestic Violence, Forgiveness, Grief, Social Anxiety, Getting Unstuck, Loneliness, Student Life, Relationship Stress, Women's Issues, Self-Esteem, General Mental Health Recovery.


About my Approach: Each and every session is tailor made to the individual. No golden rule. During the first sessions we will look at the reason(s) that you chose therapy and will see your goals & obstacles. Further on, we will check your past in order to have a better understanding of your background and what led you here. During each session, we will talk about the here and now and what you can do to make your life more satisfactory. Through various techniques, will bring you in closer connection with your core & values, so as to get rid of distractions and help you develop your best self. My experience includes providing individual & group counselling with various age groups like children, teenagers and middle aged and older adults in various settings. I am certified in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, & Hypnotherapy. Also doing my doctoral research with JPMR & art therapy I also currently Volunteer at Vandrevala Foundation helpline as Crisis Tele-Counselor and Global Verified Listener at 7 cups International.


Video profile Link- YouTube


My Instagram Profile


My Twitter profile


Direct booking Form



My Online Consultation Platforms:


Book at DocVita 


Book at HelpNet

Book at Lybrate


View at Therapy Route


View at Psychology India


View at Meet Counsellor


Book at its complicated international


Book at Second Consultant


View at MeDIndia


Book at eGlobaldoctors


View at Kulcare


Web


Book at Bajaj Finserv Health - pending





⚕ Mufina, MHP, M.Psych., D.M.H.,


Psychologist 👩‍⚕️ Mental Health Counselor


EMAIL: contactmufina@gmail.com
 

Fluent In English, Tamil


2+

years ofexperience



Search me on Google









Comments

Post a Comment